Hi, I am Eric Juttner.
Thank you for visiting. A little about me...
- I'm an award winning photographer from Lewis Center, Ohio, USA.
- If you like dogs and coffee we'll get along great.
- As a father of three children [now adults] I appreciate the importance of photographs. I treasure our family photos. Every one of them.
- I'm incredibly fortunate to be a photographer. It's also an awesome responsibility.
- I have just two goals: deliver images you will love, and make it a great experience.
Photographers are expensive and it's a luxury not everyone can afford. And there are many great photographers out there. So thank you for considering me.
Choosing the right photographer is not just choosing someone who can create pretty images. My advice to you is, above all else, hire someone you're comfortable with and can trust. Find a photographer who will make you feel comfortable, relaxed, beautiful, confident AND deliver beautiful photos you will treasure.
My commitment to you is that I will be transparent, strive to exceed your expectations, be easy to work with, and use all my skills to deliver photos you will love. It's a journey we will take together because your input and vision are welcome and encouraged.